Kanger Subox Mini-C Starter Kit
The Kanger Subox Mini-C Starter Kit is a great way to get you started into the world of modding especially when you do not want to spend a lot of money. At only $34.99, you can get this starter kit for an awesome price because it has everything that you need to get started.
If you are not aware, Kanger is a manufacturer that has been in the market for long enough, and has made a very good reputation due to the solid builds of its products. Therefore, you don't expect anything short of solid, in terms of the Kanger Subox Mini-C starter kit's construction. The Mini-C MOD is not only a real beauty but is versatile and highly portable. Instead of using threading, the MOD uses a spring-loaded pin which allows you to use it with a wide range of tanks. And, with variable wattages, you can always customize your vape sessions.
One of the best features of the Subox Mini-C Starter Kit is the quality of vapor. It uses SSOCC coils, which are known for producing excellent clouds. Also, the fact that the atomizer has a stainless-steel head which allows you to get pure and intense flavor is a huge plus.
The Subtank Mini-C uses Kanger's SSOCC coils available Here.
Features and Specs for KBOX Mini-C 50W Mod:
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 1-1/2" x 7/8" (Without Tank)
- Spring-loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Wattage Output: 7-50W
- Resistance Range: 0.3 - 1.6ohm
- OLED Display Screen
- Micro Charging USB Port
- Requires (1) High Amp 18650 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Magnetized Battery Cover for Easy Battery Access
- Short Circuit Protection
- Open Charge Protection
- Over Use Protection
Features and Specs for Subtank Mini-C Tank:
- Dimensions: 2-1/8" x 7/8" (Including Tip and Threads)
- 22mm Diameter
- 510 Threaded
- 3.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Leak Resistant Cup Design
- Top Fill Feature
- Symmetric Airflow Slots
- Adjustable e-Liquid Channel
- Glass Tank
- Compatible with the Kanger SSOCC Atomizer Heads
- (1) Stainless Steel 0.5ohm SSOCC Atomizer Head Included
- Designed to Minimize Messes when Replacing Atomizer Heads