- Guides & Resources
Pure nickel or titanium wire sold in 10' spools.
Sold in Tempered or Annealed.
Titanium wire is surgical grade 1
- Heat resistant up to 1400 degrees celcius
- Annealed (soft)
- Shape: Round
- Great for rebuilding atty's
- Used for insulating legs of coil.
- NON RESISTANCE
- Available in 22 AWG, 24 AWG, 26AWG, 28AWG, 30AWG & 32AWG
- Tempered for a more firm end product
- Perfect for temperature controlled devices
- MUCH easier to build with than annealed Ni200
- NOTE: Heating this wire above 750C (1382 F) will effectively anneal the wire and make soft.
- FOR TEMP CONTROL DEVICES ONLY, DO NOT DRY BURN / DRY FIRE
- Surgical Grade 1 Titanium Wire
- 99.5%+ Pure Titanum
- Resistance is roughly 2x that of Nichrome 80
- Available in 22 AWG, 24 AWG & 26 AWG
- 26AWG - 1.13 Ohms/ft
- 24 AWG - 0.74 Ohms/ft
- 22 AWG 0.53 Ohms/ft