- Guides & Resources
Kangertech is proud to introduce the KBOX 70W TC Mod in their next line of KBOX devices. The KBOX 70W TC Mod can fire up to 70W and now supports temperature control mode using Nickel and Titanium wire. The KBOX 70W TC Mod also has a high capacity 4000 mAh built in battery. There is now no need to swap out batteries back and forth due to the built in battery. KBOX 70W TC Mod is also easily charged via a Micro USB Cable (Sold Separately).
The KBOX 70W TC Mod is made out of a lightweight zinc and aluminum alloy material for easy transportation and access. The KBOX 70W TC Mod offers a powerful and versatile vaping experience in a compact temperature control device.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 1-3/4" x 7/8"
- Spring-loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Wattage output: 7-70W
- Built-in 4000 mAh High Capacity Battery
- Temperature Control : Ni200 Nickel and Titanium Wire
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 300C / 200 - 600F
- Minimum Resistance: 0.1 ohm
- Resistance: 0.15 ohm - 1.3 ohm for Nickel and Titanium Wire
- Resistance: 0.3 ohm or above for Nichrome Wire
- LCD Display Screen
- Zinc Alloy and Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Micro USB Port 5V/1A (USB Cable Sold Separately)
- 10 second cut off safety feature
- Short circuit protection
- Open circuit protection
- Low battery warning